Investments in funds are popular. Gold ETFs represent a special form. The Federal Fiscal Court (Bundesfinanzhof) has recently ruled on the question of taxation of the gain from the sale of shares in a fund under Swiss law that invests its capital solely in physical gold.
Particularly in the area of high-priced real estate transactions, it is always possible to avoid real estate transfer tax by taking creative measures. On July 1, 2021, the Act Amending the Real Estate Transfer Tax Act came into force, which aims to curb abusive tax arrangements by means of so-called share deals in the real estate transfer tax.
The external audits include the tax audit, the special VAT audit and the external wage tax audit. In addition, there is also the tax investigation department, which is mainly active in determining facts relevant to criminal tax law. In this issue, you will find a description of an external audit by the tax office.
- Gains from the sale of gold ETF fund units
- Reclaiming child benefit when it is paid to the child
- Tax office recognizes higher lump sums in case of job-related relocation
- Does an e-balance sheet have to be submitted with a financial outlay of approx. 40 euros?
- Tax consequences of bonus payment from private health insurance company
- Cash payments as taxable income by way of estimation
Real estate transfer tax
- New rules under the Act Amending the Real Estate Transfer Tax Act
- Wages from the transfer of a pension commitment to a pension fund
- Private use of company telephone subject to wage tax?
- The external audit by the tax office
- On the request to provide a data carrier in accordance with „GDPdU“ for the external audit
- Calculation basis for pension notice must be comprehensible
Tax/social security dates – October/November 2021
Do you have any questions about the articles in this issue of Monthly Information or about other topics? Please contact me. It will be a pleasure for me to advise you.